gnome accessibility update

I just managed to install gnome-orca again and gnome-accessibility too and in a little bit I'll find out how nicely they'll play together. Two notes though on these recent updates for the package builders. 1) The gnome-accessibility package is an essential prerequisite for gnome-orca without it gnome-orca goes silent. 2) in one of the package's installation scripts the command print-installation-architecture was found. That is now an obsolete command and ought to be changed to print-architecture or so debian squeeze tells me at installation time. The command I used to do all of this is essential to know; aptitude install gnome-audio gnome-accessibility gnome-orca -r. was what got it all done.