AltGr broken in GTK apps (?) since yesterday's upgrade

	Running Sid. I upgraded some 400 packages yesterday and since
then the AltGr key has stopped working in some applications, notably
Iceweasel and Claws Mail (i.e. the applications I use 90% of the
time, of course). Specifically, when I press AltGr + any key, nothing
happens. Note that neither Iceweasel nor Claws were upgraded. Could it
be related to GTK?

	Has anyone experienced the same behaviour?

Cheers,
Davide

--
Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana.