Re: configuring postfix

To: "Debian User" <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: configuring postfix

On 2009-Jun-4, at 1:52 PM, leonardo wrote:

How I can´t configure postfix to send incoming messages to a mailbox without use pop or imap

All Postfix does is mail delivery. IMAP and POP can be used to read
mail that has already been delivered. So, I guess I don't understand
what you're asking.

running the command "newaliases" don´t solve me nothing

All that command does is read `/etc/aliases` and generate `/etc/
aliases.db` from it.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.