debian or nslu2 on 802.11n?

Is debian or any nslu2 firmware enabled for 802.11n routers, or is all
the work still going on or basically completed for 802.11g/b/a, and
development either hasn't started in, or there is no interest in,
hacking the 802.11n class routers?

I need to purchase a wireless router and would prefer to run Debian on
it, so I'm looking for hardware recommendations/experiences for the
802.11n class of routers.  I have no a/b/g hardware, so I'd like to go
straight to 802.11n.

Any hardware recommendations/experiences for debian on 802.11n
hardware?  What to avoid?

If 802.11n hardware that can't run either Debian or other nslu2
firmware, please state.

This is my first trip down the wireless path.

Thanks!

Laura