Re: [OT] Gmail posters! turn off html! (was: Re: How to improve performance on laptop?)

2009/6/2 Nuno Magalhães <nunomagalhaes@eu.ipp.pt>:
>> [html makes your posts ugly and difficult to read.]
>
> I'd say that's a matter of opinion... However i agree that mail should
> be in simple text, especially if the list rules say so.
>
> However, while browsing the settings for my gmail account, i found
> nothing pertaining the outgoing format (except for Unicode). Any
> suggestions?

Right above the editing box, you have the option of 'Rich Formatting'
or 'Plain Text'.  Gmail remembers your setting from one session to the
next, and you can always use rich formatting when sending email to
those who like it.

Patrick