Re: Booting into Lenny from Etch (was: Problems installing Lenny's Grub boot loader to a partition)

On Mon,01.Jun.09, 22:19:55, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> To say it more simply, the problem is that I can't boot into my Lenny partition
> from my Etch partition, whose Grub boot loader is installed to the mbr.

Did you add an entry for Lenny in the menu.lst of Etch? If you have grub
installed on the Lenny partition you can chainload grub from the grub in
MBR.

Maybe you should post the relevant snippets of both menu.lst, your
partition layout and where grub is installed.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)