[solved] Re: ctrl+S in rtorrent in konsole suspends output instead of starting torrents

H.S. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just noticed that I cannot start or resume torrents in konsole
> with the usual CTRL+S rtorrent key combo in konsole as I was able to in
> the past (till several weeks ago perhaps). It instead suspends output
> (and CTRL+q needs to be pressed to cancel that). How do I change this
> flow control to get the previous behavior back of ctrl+s to start/resume
> torrents in rtorrent's ncuses interface in konsole?
>
> This is on Debian Testing, rtorrent 0.7.9-2.2 and the new KDE.
>
> Thanks.

Well, it turns out that it is a feature in screen. I was using screen in
Konsole and rtorrent was running the screen session. I inadvertently
switched on flow control in screen with ctrl+a+f. Doing the combo again
switches the flow control off.

Regards.

ever having been read.