Re: Wine and itunes

On Wed, 6 May 2009 08:56:15 -0400
Christopher Judd <judd@wadsworth.org> wrote:

> My son is fed up with Windows and wants to purge it from his
> system, and run ubuntu or debian.  The only thing holding him back
> at this time is itunes.

You will hear a lot of "it works with $someplayer".  That is a VERY
broad statement considering all the different iPods and generations
of iPods.  For instance, just moving files from a player to a 4th gen
Nano will make it unusable and make it necessary to start over again
by using a Windows/mac machine and iTunes.  I know.  I have a 4th gen
Nano and have tried.  I have made several trips over to the
neighbor's house to use iTunes.

--
Raquel
http://www.byraquel.com