[OT] Re: why must emacs depend on sound packages?

Title: [OT] Re: why must emacs depend on sound packages?

Harry Rickards wrote:

> Barclay, Daniel wrote:
>> Harry Rickards wrote:
>>
>>> Have you tried configuring Outlook to send in plain text by default,
>>> using the instructions at http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#out2002?
>> Read my signature more carefully.
>>
>> Daniel
>> --
>> (Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft
>> Exchange.) [F]
>>

> Oh sorry, I should have looked closer.

Yeah, about I year ago I discovered that the plain-text messages I was sending
out of my MUA (Mozilla SeaMonkey) were being corrupted into HTML messages
by Exchange.  I managed to get out IT people to submit a bug report to
Microsoft, but Microsoft claims it isn't a bug because it "works as designed."

Daniel
--
(Plain text sometimes corrupted to HTML "courtesy" of Microsoft Exchange.) [F]