Fw: stopwatch/worktime program?

----- Original Message -----

From: Micha Feigin

Sent: 05/03/09 04:48 pm

To: debian-user

Subject: stopwatch/worktime program?

I'm looking for some program to follow my work time on different projects,
preferably something that can plug into the xfce, or if not the gnome panel.

I'm working on different projects for different people and I need to report
work hours and it's a bit hard for me to follow the times by writing them down
as I tend to work on and off for short times during the day. I want something
like a stopwatch, preferable that would be able to keep a few of them around.
If they can later give me an history, it's even better.

Thanks

How about Sunbird?

--

Best,