virtualbox-2.2 uninstallable on lenny/amd64?

When trying to install the latest virtualbox-2.2 from the virtualbox
repo I get the following error:

Cloud9:~# aptitude install virtualbox-2.2
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
  virtualbox-2.2
0 packages upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 39.1MB of archives. After unpacking 80.2MB will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done
Err http://download.virtualbox.org lenny/non-free virtualbox-2.2
2.2.2-46594_Debian_lenny
  302 Moved Temporarily
E: Failed to fetch
http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/pool/non-free/v/virtualbox-2.2/virtualbox-2.2_2.2.2-46594_Debian_lenny_amd64.deb:
302 Moved Temporarily
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done

Cloud9:~#

And when trying to download the package from the virtualbox website I
get redirected to a page with a single full stop.

http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/2.2.2/virtualbox-2.2_2.2.2-46594_Debian_lenny_amd64.deb

Are others experiencing this as well?
Has anyone come across a solution?

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.