Re: xorg (fglrx, radeon, radeonhd, vesa) not working after upgrade

Stefan Bellon wrote :
> thveillon.debian wrote:
>
>> So maybe you have another problem on top of that,
>
> Yes, of course, that's the reason for my posting.
>
>> some leftovers from fglrx installation that don't go well with free
>> drivers, like proprietary libGL maybe ?
>
> Unlikely. In the past I have switched between fglrx, radeon and vesa
> quite some times if one or the other did have some issue. And switching
> to another one always worked without having to change more than the
> driver line in the xorg.conf file.
>
> It looks like the new Xorg has some very fundamental change which I am
> not aware of.
>
> So, if anybody has any comments wrt. to the configuration and log files
> I presented in my initial posting, I'm very grateful for hearing them.
>
> Greetings,
> Stefan

I don't know if I am the only one, but the attachment you sent in the
first message has been messed up, to the point that it's impossible to
understand anything:

begin 644 xorg.conf
M"B,@>&]R9RYC;VYF("A8;W)G(%@@5VEN9&]W(%-Y<W1E;2!S97)V97(@8V]N
M9FEG=7)A=&EO;B!F:6QE*0HC"B,@5&AI<R!F:6QE('=A<R!G96YE<F%T960@