Re: need info on mobile phone support

2009/4/5 Long Wind <longwind2009@gmail.com>
I just bought a Nokia 3110c:

http://europe.nokia.com/find-products/devices/nokia-3110-classic/technical-specifications

Nokia's PC Suite support only XP/Vista, not Win2k I use.

Is it possible that I save the pictures I capture to a micro SD card?
Then I use etch thru a USB cable to get the pictures?

I have to buy a USB cable and micro SD card to test the solution.

(Or I have to go thru hell of installing and learning to use XP?)
(Or I return the phone to the dealer?)
Are you going to use it on Debian or Win2k?
Usually, once you plugged the USB cable and choose file Transfer mode, it'll be detected as a storage. But that was my w200i on Debian Sid, not a Nokia phone.