Re: Iceweasel doesn't save passwd

Hello John,

2009/4/3 John W Foster <jfoster81747@gmail.com>
Start with the obvious.

as I've said, Iceweasel could save any password. All at once, it stops to save them.

All configurations are ok. I have no exceptions. Somebody know how to help me?

Thanks,
Francisco Antônio da Silva Souza
http://franciscossouza.blogspot.com

2009/4/3 John W Foster <jfoster81747@gmail.com>
On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 21:20 -0300, Francisco Antônio da Silva Souza
wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I'm having a problem with the Iceweasel on Debian Lenny: it doesn't
> save any password. I've some saved passwords and manage them with the
> XMarks Addon.
>
> Somebody can help me?
>
> Best regards,
> Francisco Antônio da Silva Souza
> http://franciscossouza.blogspot.com

Start with the obvious.
Open Iceweasel go the edit, select preferences, select security, go to
remember passwords, check it: open exceptions, click on remove all: exit
and save these settings. Restart iceweasel...let us know how it is..
Good luck!
--
John Foster