Xournal doesn't work with libgtk2.0 and libpango1.0 in experimental

Hi,

Xournal cannot annotate PDF file anymore after I ran an upgrade in
`aptitude -t experimental'. Here is detailed information:

Debian squeeze/sid/experimental amd64
xournal (0.4.2.1-0.1) depends on:
--\ gs
  ghostscript-x 8.64~dfsg-1
--\ libatk1.0-0 (>= 1.20.0)
  1.24.0-2
--\ libc6 (>= 2.7-1)
  2.9-6
--\ libfontconfig1 (>= 2.4.0)
  2.6.0-3
--\ libfreetype6 (>= 2.3.5)
  2.3.9-4
--\ libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
  2.20.0-2
--\ libgnomecanvas2-0 (>= 2.11.1)
  2.20.1.1-1
--\ libgnomeprint2.2-0 (>= 2.17.0)
  2.18.6-1
--\ libgnomeprintui2.2-0 (>= 2.17.0)
  2.18.4-1
--\ libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
  2.14.7-5             <============ This is in sid
  2.16.0-1             <============ This is in experimental
--\ libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.20.2)
  1.22.4-3             <============ This is in sid
  1.24.0-1             <============ This is in experimental
--\ libx11-6
  2:1.2-1
--\ poppler-utils
  0.10.4-3
--\ zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.0)
  1:1.2.3.3.dfsg-13

I found that libgtk2.0-0 and libpango1.0-0 have higher versions in
`experimental' than `sid', so I tried to downgrade them, and
fortunately the problem was solved. Therefore it must be a bug in
these packages that caused xournal's problem with PDF files, but I
have no idea on how to locate it.

Regards,
Wang Long