Re: Iceweasel question?

On 2009-03-30 13:25, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
John W Foster wrote:
I recall a while back that with Mozilla and its predecessors, you could
have the bookmarks organizer perform a real connection test on all of
the entries. That does not seem to be the case now. I recently imported
several bookmark files that I have had for some time to my recently
reinstalled iceweasel. I need to clean up all the dead links, & I do not
want to try each one individually. Any ideas??

There's https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/reviews/display/1647 link checker but I don't think it works for 3.0

That page mentions:

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA