Re: weird error while trying to run apt-get ? has anyone seen this...google has not

On Fri,27.Mar.09, 10:58:25, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> Oh, and forgot to say, it is a bug you found, but since you are
> running etch (which is now oldstable) it might have been found (and
> fixed) a long time ago. If I don't forget I'll look into it...

Ok, as far as I can tell the bug is only present in oldstable (etch) and
is triggered only when installing libtagcoll-dev along with tagcoll.
Since libtagcoll2-dev was already available it would have been a better
fix to install that instead of libtagcoll-dev, but I don't think it
really matters.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)