Re: Top posting vs Bottom posting

On Sun, Mar 22, 2009 at 10:43:28AM -0700, Robert Holtzman wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Mar 2009, Chris Bannister wrote:
>
>> Bottom posting of course is just as bad or worse than top posting.
>
> Then, of course, it follows that not posting at all is ideal.

I *should* have said:

Without triming bottom posting is just as bad or worse than top posting
due to having to scroll to read the reply.

The remark "Bottom posting of course is just as bad or worse than top
posting." was to a post which stated something along the lines of
"sorry, I mean't bottom posting is the policy for the debian-user list"
which he wrote after mistakenly saying "top posting is the policy for
the debian-user list"

Sorry everyone for the confusion.

--
Chris.