Re: Mouse Jumping around??

On 2009-03-26 03:29, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:41:02 -0500

Hello Ron,

trying to work on a plain gray featureless desktop. Back on the pad
& no probs.
Same thing happens to me on a grey mouse pad with dirty black
splotches.

And here I am, with optical mouse, that works fine on a grey,
featureless mat.  It wouldn't work on the plastic coated "view of earth
from space" one I used previously.

It depends on make/model of mouse as much as anything, I suppose.

I think the controlling variable isn't the "grey", it's the "black splotches" which has a different reflectivity than does the grey foam.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

"Freedom is not a license for anarchy."