Mrs. Joanna Parthimos. Bequeatte of fortunes to charity

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs. Joanna Parthimos, a widow with am amputated spirit, resulting from my severe cancer disease.

Based on the Doctor's diagnosis, I have just little time to live. Now I remember the words of wise King Solomon in
Ecclesiastes 1:2, 8:13b.

True to this, I have decided to leave a legacy to be
remembered of when am gone to the world of the dead. Hence, I have chosen to contribute the sum of US$750,000.00M (Seven Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars), so as to put smiles on the faces of both the Less privileged and Handicapped.

I pray to see this Less privileged and Handicapped happy while am still alive, for that will make my joy complete.

If you are honest to help me fulfill this burning desire of mine, kindly reply this mail through my personal Email address given below:

mrsjoannaparthimos@live.com

God bless you.
Mrs. Joanna Parthimos.