Re: Can't print print in gnome 2.22 after upgrading etch >> lenny

Hi,

I found out what was wrong. The cups in lenny uses the FQDN. You can checkout the used FQDN using "ngrap".

There was no error reported by /vav/log/cups/error.log

Thank you and greetings!

Javier Barroso wrote:
Hi,
On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Sebastian Schnur