Re: msginit doesn't work

Please don't hijack threads. Start a new thread instead of replying to
an existing thread and changing the subject.

chris@debian isn't the correct address.

> It stucks here.
>
> I've examined the script /usr/lib/gettext/user-email that verifies the
> email address. It just requires something like   *@*.*   . But whatever
> a fully qualified domain name I give here, it stucks and doesn't show
> any messages.Could anyone help me?

Are you sure it still sticks when you put "chris@debian.org" as the
address?

I think there is a mailing list for translators, or you could contact
Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>

--
Chris.
======