Re: which package can display chart?

Upgrading from sarge to etch or lenny is not that easy.
As I made it clear, new versions of packages are not always as good as old ones.
I am used to old ones.
I use my PC as TV
TV applications are very important.
I have been using Debian for a very long time: rex, potato, woody, sarge.
I have never noticed problem caused by hackers.
I will first read DSA
and try to hack myself to see how easy it is to attack.
IMO it won't be easy.