Re: which package can display chart?

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 11:54:27AM +0800, Long Wind (longwind2009@gmail.com) wrote:

> Even after installing all security updates,
> can you be sure your system is safe?
> There may be new security problem discovered at any time

True. You can never be 100% sure. But:

> If I do not install latest security updates and do not get attacked,
> am I wasting time by worrying and installing security updates?

No, unless you have some magic way of ensuring you'll never get attacked.
The security updates fix _known_ security problems -
the bad guys will know them, too. If you don't install the patches,
your system will be significantly more vulnerable than if you do.

--
Tapani Tarvainen