Re: Flash player for Lenny/64 - But from where?

Quoth thveillon.debian at 2009-03-24 03:25...
> Yep, and what about sun-java6-plugin_6-12-1_amd64.deb from Debian
> non-free ?

A caution to anyone thinking of installing this and wanting the
documentation - the installer asks you to download one of: jdk-6u12-docs.zip
jdk-6u12-docs-ja.zip
...from Sun.

These don't actually exist.  I actually found the solution to this on
the French version of this list: download the given file which has 6u10
in the name but change the 10 to 12 so that you get the required file above.

Currently downloading the Netbeans package - think I might come back
next week ;-)

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Business:      http://www.smiffytech.com/