help - Browsing network Issue after installing SAMBA?

I've been experimenting with several distributions of Linux over the
past few months and I finally decided on Debian for many reasons.
Currently I have it running on a couple of laptops and an old PC. The
PC has two HDD, one has Debian Lenny and the other has Fedora 9 so I
could switch between the two. The HDD with Debian died last week so I
put in a working drive and ran the Debian Net-Install but this time I
selected to "File Server" option. Everything seems OK as far as the OS
but now I can't brows to the other Windows systems on the network like
I could before. Does this have something to do with the fact that it's
now running SAMBA? Is there something I need to do to brows to the
other network machines? I'm pretty new to Linux so any help is greatly
appreciated, thanks..

-Dave