Re: Still Almost Impossible to Upgrade (Solved, well, not really)

On Monday 23 March 2009 01:30:44 debian-user-digest-request@lists.debian.org
wrote:

> >> I gave /etc/apt/apt.conf an "acquire" group with some retries and a nice
> >> long timeout, i.e.
> >>
> >> Acquire
> >> {
> >>  Retries "3";
> >> Timeout "999";
> >> };
> >>
> >> Such was apparently done to "fix" previous filings of this bug by me.
> >
> > It worked that one time. Not afterwards. More or less, impossible to
> > upgrade more than one package at a time.
>
> What if you remove apt-listbugs?  Temporarily, of course...

Or just answer no to the abort install. So ... no check for bugs. Certain
packages I can safely do that, some I know will have bugs so .... but others,
I would like to know before I upgrade them.