Re: which package can display chart?

In <[🔎] 2107b77c0903221915g61dd391ey268b055b2ab2f808@mail.gmail.com>, Long Wind
wrote:
>I have stock price data in a text file : high, low, open, close of each
> day
>
>I want a software that can show the data in a chart that use bars to
>represent data.
>
>Which package in sarge can do the job?

Probably gnuplot.

Also, you should migrate from Sarge as soon as possible.  It is no longer
receiving security updates, and could be vulnerable to both local and remote
attack.  Etch, the version after Sarge, is now oldstable and will not be
getting any updates other than security updates.  Lenny, the version after
Etch, is new stable and will only receiving fixes to serious/grave bugs with
measured, announced revisions and security updates.

Please read the Etch release notes and installation guide for details
instructions on how to convert your system to Etch.  (A direct upgrade from
Sarge to Lenny is not supported.)