Re: Top posting vs Bottom posting

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 04:09:29AM -0700, Angus Auld wrote:
[snipped **H E A P S** of unnecessary text]
> Proof reading might also be a good idea, as is evidenced by my mistakenly saying that top-posting is the established method here. ;)
> Bottom-posting of course is the prevailing method on debian-user.
> My apologies to all. The rest of my comments withstanding.

Bottom posting of course is just as bad or worse than top posting.
At least with top posting you don't have to scroll through _all_
the previous posts just to see if the reply is relevant.

More importantly, IMHO is deleting any text which is not relevant.

Yeah, OK this is technically a "bottom post" post, but only because I am
replying to your one point, but if there were other points I would reply
under each point (snipping unnecessay text) in turn.

--
Chris.
======