kde, dual monitor, maximize windows to the current monitor

   I work with dual monitor configuration. I'm using Debian Sid and KDE 3.5.10. So far whenever I maximized a window it just maximized to the current monitor. However, a few days ago I updated my system (new kernel and "safe-upgrade") and this behavior seems to be changed. Now windows are maximized to both monitors and it's really annoying me.
   I have checked the xorg.conf file and it hasn't been touched. I have also checked the KDE display options and everything seems to be right. What is more, when I am logged as root user windows maximize just to one monitor, so I am sure that it has to do with KDE and not with the xorg file configuration. To be really sure, I installed XFCE4 and using this system windows just maximize to the current monitor.

   Please, anyone can help me?

   Thanks in advance,

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com