specific network traffic

Hi

I'd like to see the network traffic in a detailed way, e.g., which process is accessing a specific address, the protocol, and the current network usage.

something similar to top, but for the network;

I tried ntop, but it does not seem to present these information as top do for CPU and memory usage... netstat only shows the opened connections...

any suggestion please?
thanks in advance
	Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net