RE: Netinstall and ADSL

> On 2009-03-10, German <gentgerman@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Is that possible to netinstall Debian with ADSL? Thanks.
> >

> I don't think so. At least you have to set up dhcp service
> in your local network and provide a mini ISO.
> I don't think you can config pppoe before you get your minimal
> system installed.
> Better options are to config pppoe in your router or on another
> computer and set up proxy for your install machine.
>

> --

that is possible since that your computer have work the package pppoeconf . Enter in debian packages (http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=pppoeconf&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all), make download. Not forget see dependes.

Sds,

        João

Notícias direto do New York Times, gols do Lance, videocassetadas e muitos outros vídeos no MSN Videos! Confira já!