openoffice.org changelog

I have a sacrificial machine which I update on sid every morning, and so that
I know what has changed I have apt-listchanges installed.  Recently
there have a been a slew of updates to openoffice.org and I notice that
normally apt-listchanges only shows new changelog entries, but with
openoffice.org it shows them right the way back to 1.9.66-0ubuntu1.  This
makes is very difficult to spot the changes to other packages as I get
bored scrolling through endless openoffice changes, and press q.

Is this an apt-listchanges problem, or an openoffice.org packaging one?  And
is there any way to fix it?

David