Re: Music Player With Variable Speed

Hal Vaughan wrote:
Any suggestions or comments on easy of use on different playback programs? (Many of us have suggest Amarok make a plugin to do this, but they don't want to do it, even though they've been told it would likely be much more widely used than they think.)
When searching for DJ software (for a friend I migrated to Linux) came across this three packages:

DJ Play
Mixxx
Ultra Mixer

I think all three are in Lenny. They should have variable speed playing option

Regards,
Mitja