Re: Help! Grub is broken

[...]
> If it's not a virus, why my computer suddenly become broken, I do not
> understand, i guess it should be a virus.

A simple answer is that Linux "virus" exist as a proof-of-concept, there
aren't any "in the wild". If you think about it, there isn't a mechanism
for propagation. You don't run as root do you? You can find out lots more
about the concept with your favourite search engine.

My guess would be that you have recently been a Windows user and still
have that mindset. Perhaps Debian Lenny (the "stable" release version)
would be a better version for you to use.