Re: why there are unusual space between letters when view pdf file in pdf reader?

明覺 wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> 明覺 wrote:
>>> I use the default pdf reader, but I think the display is unusual, for
>> there
>>> are space between letters, not good for reading. how to solve it? thanks.
>>>
>> Perhaps it is a font problem? What are the fonts that are listed in the
>> document information? I think if your system does not have fonts in it
>> that are specified in the document (and no embedded in it), then font
>> substitution is used. If that doesn't go well, one could see weird
>> spacing etc. This is just a guess though, I could be wrong.
>
> yes, some of the fonts are "not embeded", others are "embed subset", does it
> mean I need to install those "not embeded" fonts? thank you for your answer.

Yes, that is what I would understand. At the very least, you need
suitable substitution fonts so that the substituted fonts appears
reasonable while reading. What the fonts that are not embedded?

ever having been read.