Re: why there are unusual space between letters when view pdf file in pdf reader?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 9:29 AM, H.S. <hs.samix@gmail.com> wrote:
明覺 wrote:
> I use the default pdf reader, but I think the display is unusual, for there
> are space between letters, not good for reading. how to solve it? thanks.

Perhaps it is a font problem? What are the fonts that are listed in the
document information? I think if your system does not have fonts in it
that are specified in the document (and no embedded in it), then font
substitution is used. If that doesn't go well, one could see weird
spacing etc. This is just a guess though, I could be wrong.
yes, some of the fonts are "not embeded", others are "embed subset", does it mean I need to install those "not embeded" fonts? thank you for your answer.

ever having been read.