RE: AMD64 in vmware

though.

I stand corrected.

After googling the VT support, it does indeed look like this is
possible. You just have to have the VT hardware support.

Thanks for letting me know! I learned something new*!

~Stack~

*If you learn something new everyday, does this mean I just met my quota
and can go home early? :)