Re: Iceweasel address completion non-working?

Tshepang Lekhonkhobe wrote:
> Thanks for the suggestions, but they didn't help. The problem looks a
> bit worse, since even my history seems lost (but still got entry
> autocompletion like my GMail login usernames and passwords intact).
> The navigation (bak and forward) buttons are also non-functional. I
> tried these through Iceweasel resets and no help.
>
> With a different profile, and same unix user, these problems are non-existent.

I'd recommend moving your profile to another place and starting with a
fresh one. Then try restoring your old items (bookmarks, etc) from the
old copy, and then installing your extensions one by one. You may find
the problem again, but at least you'll know who is the culprit.

--
Portable, adj.:
	Survives system reboot.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI