Re: Install debian 5.0 without press ENTER key?

my mail wrote:
--- On Mon, 3/16/09, Daryl Styrk <darylstyrk@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Daryl Styrk <darylstyrk@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Install debian 5.0 without press ENTER key?
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Date: Monday, March 16, 2009, 5:11 AM

my mail wrote:
can i install leny without install key, like another distro linux, will automatically run installer if you don't anything in 30 seconds.

I have boot using debian dvd but after 30 s without i press the enter key, the installer not running.

it's possible to install leny without press the enter?

thx

Have a look at this.
http://users.telenet.be/mydotcom/howto/linux/automatic.htm or
http://tinyurl.com/czxgk8

and http://tinyurl.com/d5ztzn

I've never tried one, but I see where it could be handy.

thanks for the link. but i just want automate the press ENTER for the first time i boot using dvd installer.
I mean when i boot using DVD installer to install debian leny, i do not to press the ENTER key to start the installation, how to do it?
you need to set the "timeout" option in isolinux.cfg, this requires you to change the cd or dvd you are using.

i once made some notes on how to do is once, its ubuntu based but should largely also apply to debian
http://www.songshu.org/index.php/customise-the-ubuntu-installer

--

www.songshu.org
Just another collection of nuts