Re: install from tiny CD

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM, linux china <chinalinux@gmail.com> wrote:
these files are downloaded from Debian tiny CD cdrom folder here ,
http://ftp.nl.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-i386/current/images/

The instruction from this page http://www.debian.org/distrib/netinst,
where also tell me that I should write them into the media.

Copied to here,

"Tiny CDs, floppy disks, USB sticks, etc

You can download a couple of image files the size of a floppy disk or
another removable media of similar small size, write them to the
media, and then start the installation by booting from that."

I know we could try the small CD aprox 180MB or 40MB, but this tiny CD
is very cool, which size is even smaller than the two, but lack of
doc, I don't know how to write these files into media - my CD-disk.
40M has been small enough, what are you still looking for?