Re: How do I Install your Linux operating system.

Please keep the discussion on list, so that others looking for help will
be able to benefit as well.

caleb rodgers wrote:
> this really doesn't really help me very well like immediately what
> can I do exactly and dual boot to windows vista. step by step in
> great detail man. Please help.

What is it exactly that you are missing in the manual? [1]

Appendix A contains a 3 page summary of the installation that should be
essentially sufficient for most installations. Reading it would have
told you that the debian installer automatically adds the appropriate
entries for you 'other' operating system. Of course you are free to
configure your windows bootloader to work with linux, but for most cases
I think that the linux/debian method is superior.

Cheers,
Johannes

[1] http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual