Re: debian/lenny: keyboard doesn't work after software upgrade

The problem is resolved by downgrading xkb-data from 1.5-2 to 1.3-2.

Thanks.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 10:37 AM, Michael Yang <michael.yxf@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a Debian/Lenny 2.6.24 installed on my laptop (D630). I did a software upgrade just now (apt-get upgrade) and the keyboard doesn't work after that.

I rebooted the system and now I have to type the letter twice to enter one letter, for example typing two 'a' for entering one 'a'.

Anyone has idea of which package's upgrade caused this problem?

Thanks so much.
Michael