Re: Hello sir

2009/3/14 Santhosh R <santhoshbioinfo@gmail.com>
Hello sir,
          I am Santhosh, I having sony vaio model laptop, is able to install Debian 5 (DVD format iso files) in my laptop?
Why I am asking meant, already I have tried Redhat 5 Enterprice (DVD) to my laptop, it not accepted. That same Redhat 5 has booted in Desktop system. That's Y asking.

If Red Hat 5 couldn't, so do CentOS 5.

Otherwise, please send me the link to download Debian 5 version suitable for my laptop. I like so much working in Linux

Try Debian 6/testing/squeeze. you only need CD 1 for basic desktop installation.
http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/

Thank You.

--
With Regards...,