bluetooth headset

Hi,

I'm considdering buying a bluetooth headset... Does anyone know of any
reasonably cheap ones that are supported by debian? Is there a good
howto out there on how to configure? Once it is up and running, is it
possible to have it connected at boot up if the headset is turned on and
is in range of my computer? Also, is it possible when the headset is
connected to have every sound normally sent to my speakers redirect to
the headset? eg. mpd music, mplayer, screenreaders, error tones pidgin
alerts etc?

Thanks!

Daniel.