Re: how to setup ftp server on debian sid?

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Deng Xiyue
<manphiz-guest@users.alioth.debian.org> wrote:
> Star Liu <minxinjianxin@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> i cannot install proftpd on sid, and wzdftpd doesn't work correctly.
>> does anyone has experience in setting up a ftp server on debian sid? I
>> need the function of uploading files and folders. thanks
>
> Vsftpd works fine.  Check /usr/share/doc/vsftpd/* for docs after
> installing.

I have a problem with the vsftpd now. I can successfully upload files
and folders to ftp server, but those files are with permission 600,
which means that I have to change their permissions to allow read,
it's not convinient, how to make uploaded files with permission 664?
thanks.