Re: Howto configure external applications for iceweasel

On 01/30/2009 01:10 PM, Johannes Wiedersich wrote:

Is there a 'proper' way of configuring external applications for
iceweasel (lenny, 3.0.5)?

I am downloading a *.bib file and would like to open it with 'kate -u'.
Iceweasel insists on opening it with 'jabref (default)'.

I can't set it in Preferences --> Applications, because there is no
entry for bib or jabref.

In the Edit->Preferences->Applications list, right-click on jabref and select "Always Ask".

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA