Re: php5 gd imagerotate() function

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 3:08 PM, Chris Burkhardt <chris@mretc.net> wrote:

I don't know why there is an md5 mismatch. Do you have an internet connection so
you can fetch packages from the net instead of the DVD? If so, try commenting
out the CD sources in /etc/apt/sources.list, run apt-get update, and then try again.

> [...]

- Chris

Thanks Chris - that worked like a charm.
I am trying to recompile the gd2 component of php so i can get imagerotate function working.

I do not think i was able to do that with steps outlined in this email.

Does anyone know what the steps are for a re-compiled gd2 package??? I would like to replace the default htat debian comes with.

thanks