Re: flash / iceweasel / all that

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 08:14:40PM +0000, Andrew M.A. Cater wrote:
> On Wed,. Jan 28, 2009 at 11:23:04PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > On 01/28/2009 07:52 PM, Glenn Becker wrote:
> Clear anything else you've downloaded. Use the adobe-flashplugin in Sid
> non-free - which will go to the Adobe website, download the correct
> thing and install it.
>
> It's one .deb from Sid, so you won't necessarily hose your whole system.
>
> HTH,

Although I have not tested adobe-flashplugin package in Ubuntu, I am
sure it probably will work on Debian sid.

adobe-flashplugin is ubuntu package.  I do not see it in Debian (sid or
whatever).  Debian sid package is flashplugin-nonfree.

Everyone here, please, this is Dbian support ML.  Before suggesting
non-Debian to be Debian one, please check if your system is using Debian
package.

Osamu