Re: Fsck encrypted filesystem

On 01/29/2009 04:33 PM, Emanoil Kotsev wrote:
Alex Potter wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jan 2009 21:50:08 +0100, Richard Hector wrote:

 I think it's the normal Ubuntu way, right?
It is.

I don't understand why ubuntu users keep coming to debian forumes with their
ubuntu problems.

besides the explanation given by ubuntu for dropping the root account is
quite hard to understand like many things I've seen on their system.

Let's not forget NetworkMangler. I installed dual-boot Ubuntu on my kids's computer because of the handy gui partition resizer tool, but *hated* the actual Ubuntu installation. Must be too used to the CLI.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA